When people ask me what I do for a living I tell them:
“I help business owners turn their fans into leads and their leads into paying customers using online marketing strategies.
But what I really want to say is:
“I lift up entrepreneurs lives while shaping my own destiny.”
Hi, am Wambui Githire-Mburu and I help entrepreneurs struggling with generating leads and sales with their business. I teach them a simple yet effective system to pull it all together to create a consistent income online.
I’ve got a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Leadership from The Pennsylvania State University. When I am not creating my next irresistible step by step online class or helping entrepreneurs and small businesses use online marketing strategies to promote their business, I can be found in my backyard with my family or ferrying my twin daughters to and fro their many extracurricular activities.
If you’ve just got to know me more, read on:
- I was born and raised in Kenya by teachers turned entrepreneurs parents, before moving to the US.
- I started my first business when I was 14 years old while in boarding school selling undergarment to girls in my school.
- I can’t swim even though I live in Long Island surrounded by water.
- I believe that you can reach your goals if you want it bad enough. I completed 9 classes – 28 credits in one semester to finish my degree in 2014.
- I can finally call myself a runner. I ran my first half marathon in October 2017! Yay!!